Don’t miss CSE's largest career fair!
Pre-register now for the biggest-ever CSE Career Fair. More than 260 companies and organizations will attend the two-day fair as they search for new employees and interns. Those who pre-register get extra tips and information.
Pre-register for both days since different employers will be attending each day.
Fall 2016 CSE Career Fair
Tuesday, Sept. 20 and Wednesday, Sept. 21, 2016
10 a.m.-4 p.m.
Bring plenty of resumes and dress professionally.
To pre-register, sign up on the GoldPASS Career Events page, Event ID #2972 (Day 1) and Event ID #2973 (Day 2). Pre-registration is recommended, but not required.
The CSE Career Fair is FREE and open to University of Minnesota science and engineering undergraduate and graduate students. All students, even first-year students, are encouraged to attend.
At the CSE Career Fair you will:
- Learn about internship and job opportunities in the engineering, physical sciences, mathematics, and computer science fields.
- Develop a network of contacts.
- Gain experience interacting with professional recruiters.
- Discover various career paths.
- Learn more about the companies where you might want to work.
- You can also get a free professional headshot taken for your LinkedIn profile at the career fair.
The Fall 2016 Science and Engineering Career Fair is co-sponsored by the CSE Career Center and the University of Minnesota Society of Women Engineers.
CSE Career Center
Lind Hall, Suite 105