Explore career options!
The Disability Resource Center is partnering with the Workforce Recruitment Program (WRP) this semester to assist current students and recent graduates with disabilities in finding jobs. The WRP provides students opportunities to explore their different career and internship options in federal service agencies and gain valuable interviewing experience.
Applicants for the WRP must:
- Have a disability that allows for Schedule A* eligibility
- Be a U.S. citizen
- Be enrolled on a full-time basis (unless taking a reduced course load through the Disability Resource Center or in the last semester before graduation) OR have recently graduated anytime after April 2015 (Students who graduated prior to April 2015 are no longer eligible to participate in the WRP).
- Registered with and/or receive accommodations through the Disability Resource Center.
- Received Supplemental Security Income (SSI) benefits.
- Diagnosed with a medical condition that is treated by a mental health professional such as a learning disability, attention deficit disorder, anxiety disorder, etc.
- Identified as needing services through the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA).
- Received services in elementary or high school through an Individualized Education Program (IEP) or a 504 plan.
- Received vocational rehabilitation services.
- Covered under the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act of 2008 (ADAAA) and/or the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 as amended definitions of an individual with a disability.
Registration closes Oct. 17, 2016.
To learn more and register visit the website.
If you have questions, contact Joe Cook at 612-625-8678 or email@example.com.
CSE Student Services