Write a successful research paper!
Stressed about planning and writing your research paper? Get support from a Peer Research Consultant!
University of Minnesota Peer Research Consultants provide one-on-one assistance to help you develop research strategies and compose a successful research paper.
The consultants are specifically trained to help you with the following tasks:
- Find scholarly or academic articles
- Narrow down your paper topics
- Create thesis statements or research questions
- Navigate the University libraries website and locate databases for a topic
- Choose good keywords for searching
- Evaluate articles and websites
To see a calendar of the consultants' availability, visit the Peer Research Consultant website.
You can also schedule an appointment by filling out the Peer Research Consultant online form.
Peer Research Consultant Program