Share your knowledge!
CSE is looking for a tutor for the Taylor Tutoring Center in Frontier Hall.
- At the start date, be enrolled as an undergraduate, degree-seeking student in the College of Science and Engineering.
- Be in at least their second year.
- Have successfully completed advanced coursework in their area(s) of specialization (calculus, physics, and chemistry)
- Maintain a 3.5 college grade point average or higher
- Possess prior tutoring or teaching experience
- Be available between 4-10 p.m. Sunday-Thursday evenings
Apply at z.umn.edu/csetutor.
CSE Student Services