Address the Class of 2017!
Every year, one CSE student is selected to speak at commencement. Applications are now being accepted for this year's commencement speaker.
Friday, May 12, 2017
- Graduating CSE senior registered to attend CSE Commencement on May 12
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Excellent communication and public speaking skills
- Completed application
- Current résumé
- One-page essay highlighting key talking points or themes from your intended remarks, as well as your plans and goals after graduation
- Letter of recommendation from CSE faculty member expressing why you are an ideal representative for the Class of 2017
If you are chosen to be the commencement speaker, you will be granted a monetary award of $500.
Return your application and required components to 115 Lind Hall or email them to Ben Koch at email@example.com by Friday, March 31, 2017.
CSE Student Services