Become an officer in the Air Force!
The Air Force is desperately in need of officers with technical degrees, so they are offering a one-year scholarship to students. Under this program, you will receive a scholarship that covers all tuition and fees and you will complete the ROTC program and commission as an officer in the Air Force within 18 months.
- Undergraduate students that can graduate in May 2018
- Graduate students
- Admitted to a technical major (engineering, physics, math, etc.)
- At least 2.5 CGPA
- During the fall 2017 and spring 2018 semesters, you will take the Air Force ROTC classes and participate in physical training and leadership laboratory
- During summer 2018, after finishing school, you will attend an 18-day leadership evaluation and development training course.
- After successful completion of the course, you will commission as a 2nd lieutenant in the Air Force.
If you are interested in getting your tuition paid for, looking for a guaranteed job with full medical coverage for you and your family, or you want to serve your country, then please contact Captain Justin Mason at email@example.com or 612-626-2279.
Even if you do not qualify for this scholarship, the Air Force has four-, three-, two-, and one-year programs available. Some programs have scholarships available.
CSE Student Services